Instructor-led (Virtual & In-Person)
ECSE Troubleshooting Training Course and Wi-Fi Certification
This 4-day course consists of lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts. Understand WLAN protocol and how to use Ekahau tools to troubleshoot WLANs.
Dive into all aspects of Wi-Fi troubleshooting including:
- WLAN troubleshooting methodology
- Troubleshoot across all three bands, 6 GHz included
- Advanced surveying and analyzing survey results
- Understanding WLAN protocol
- Capturing and analyzing WLAN protocol
- WLAN Security
- And much more!
Ready to register?
Submit the contact form on this page and one of our training coordinators will reach out to assist with registration and answer any questions you have about the course. You can also access our training schedule below to purchase a seat for an upcoming class.
ECSE Contact Form
- Rewritten in 2022 to include 6 GHz
- Designed for Wi-Fi engineers, architects, network owners, IT administrators, and other Wi-Fi and IT professionals
- Receive a highly regarded ECSE Troubleshooting certification upon passing the certification exam (exam objectives PDF)
- Digital certificate and badging provided by Credly
- Four-day format, 8 hours a day with 1 hour break in the middle
- Training offered in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch and Polish
- Scheduled to fit your time zone
- Understanding basic functionality of Ekahau tools and software is required
- ECSE Design certification is strongly recommend
During the course, students receive a temporary Ekahau Connect license to run Ekahau AI Pro on their computer and Ekahau Survey and Analyzer on their mobile device. Students will need:
- Admin rights on their local machine to install AI Pro
- A strong internet connection and a computer with video and audio capability
- A physical mouse rather than a trackpad for designing
Please select a date below and fill out the form to find out about classes happening in your region.